Tech & More
Google Chromecast Audio
$35 - $30
Easily cast music to your speakers
Tap the Cast button from your music apps to play on the speakers. Play, pause and turn up the volumeright from your phone, anywhere in the house.
Listen to your favorites, anytime
Millions of songs, radio stations and podcasts from apps like Pandora, Google Play Music, and otherfavorites. Discover more at chromecast.com/audio.
Mirror any audio from your Android phone or Chrome browser
For apps that are not Cast-enabled, mirror exactly what’s playing on your Android* device to yourspeakers. Or, mirror any music streaming website from your laptop’s Chrome browser.
Higher quality sound
Chromecast streams straight from the cloud so you get continuous high-quality sound even whenyou leave the room.
Enjoy your music without interruption
Casting won’t drain your battery or get in the way of other activities. Take a call, play a game, evenleave the room all without interrupting what’s playing on your speakers.
Anyone can be the DJ
Friends and family can cast their music to your speakers using their own phone or tablet too no additional pairing or set-up required.
Plug in and listen
Get started in 3 easy steps: Plug Chromecast Audio into your speakers and power, connect to WiFi,then tap the Cast button from your favorite audio apps to hear it on the speakers.
* Mirroring works with most Android devices
What’s in the box:
- Chromecast Audio
- 3.5mm analog stereo patch cable
- Power cable
- Power adapter
- A speaker system with an aux/line input, RCA or optical input (RCA and optical cables not included)
- WiFi network
- A compatible computer or mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are Android 4.1+, iOS 7.0+, Windows7, or Mac OS X 10.7.
- Availability and performance of certain features, services and applications are device- and network-dependentand may not be available in all areas; subscription(s) may be required, and additional terms,conditions and/or charges may apply.